Prosciutto Di Parma Cups with Goat Cheese Mousse [sponsored]
This unique, eye-popping appetizer is easy to prepare and perfect for gatherings.
Yield: serves 4 - 6
- 6 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 3 1⁄2 oz. plain goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. minced chives
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut Prosciutto di Parma slices in half crosswise, and press each half slice into cups of a mini-muffin pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine goat cheese, milk, and chives in a small bowl. Stir until creamy.
- Remove Prosciutto di Parma cups from the oven and let cool.
- Pipe or spoon a tablespoon of goat cheese mousse into cooled cups and serve.