Serve this salad at room temperature.
Beet and Walnut Salad
This colorful salad is best served at room temperature.
Yield: serves 4
- 2 cloves garlic , peeled and minced
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp. walnut oil
- 12 medium cooled Roasted Beets, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- wedges of blue cheese
- Put garlic, vinegar, walnut oil, beets, walnuts, and salt and pepper to taste into a bowl and toss well. Serve with wedges of blue cheese on the side.