The simplicity of this salad demands that you use only the freshest and most flavorful vegetables you can find, along with a high-quality olive oil. It will make all the difference in how the salad tastes.
Yield: serves 4
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>4</sub> cup superb olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumbers and onions in a bowl. Pour lemon juice over the vegetables. Add the remaining ingredients and toss well before serving.
MORE TO READ
Our Best Pumpkin Recipes Celebrate the Flavor of Fall
Think outside the pie this autumn with these craveable cooking ideas from around the globe.
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.