Mexican lager is refreshing on a hot beach day. Mixed with ingredients usually associated with the bloody mary, it’s even more restorative.
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. chile powder
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 oz. tomato juice
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 dashes Maggi seasoning
- 1 chilled 12-oz. bottle Mexican lager
- 1 pickled jalapeño, to garnish
- Combine salt and chile powder in a small dish; set aside. Run 1 lime wedge around the rim of a tall beer glass; dip rim into salt mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients to the glass and stir gently to combine. Garnish with pickled jalapeño to serve.