This decadent pull-apart loaf is composed of bite-sized cinnamon yeast rolls, covered with a sticky-sweet brown sugar glaze, and baked in a bundt pan.
Yield: serves 8-10
- 18 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened, plus more for greasing
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 (1/4-oz.) packages active dry yeast
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Grease a 10" bundt pan with butter and dust with flour; set aside. Whisk flour and salt in a bowl; set aside. Heat 2 tbsp. butter with milk and 1⁄3 cup water in a 1-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat until an instant-read thermometer reads 115°. Transfer to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a hook attachment. Stir in 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar and yeast; let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes. With the motor running, slowly add dry ingredients; beat until dough is smooth. Transfer to a lightly greased bowl and cover loosely with plastic wrap; set in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Combine remaining granulated sugar with cinnamon in a large bowl. Melt remaining butter in a 2-qt. saucepan; whisk in brown sugar and set aside.
- Heat oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, pat dough out into an 8" square about 1" thick. Cut dough into 1-inch pieces. Toss dough with cinnamon sugar mixture, and then fit snugly into prepared bundt pan. Pour butter mixture evenly over dough; bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.