These tender radishes are a fine accompaniment for grilled steak or roast chicken.
Yield: serves 2-4
- 3 bunches assorted radishes (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425˚. Trim radish greens; reserve for another use. Wash radishes, pat dry, and transfer to a large bowl with oil and thyme. Toss to combine; season with salt and pepper.
- Put radishes into a shallow baking dish and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown and a small knife slides easily into radishes, 40–50 minutes.