Tender grilled red-skinned potatoes are doused in herb vinaigrette in this warm salad.
What You Will Need
- 3 lb. medium waxy red potatoes
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to high; bank coals or turn burner off on one side (see "Grilling 101"). Using a fork, prick potatoes all over and wrap individually in foil; grill on the cooler section of grill, turning as needed, until tender, about 45 minutes. Unwrap and slice about ½" thick; transfer to a serving platter. Whisk onions, oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl; pour over potatoes. Serve warm.
Continue to Next Story