This ingenious method for creating the Mushroom Ravioli With Pesto was inspired by The Lost Ravioli Recipes of Hoboken.
1. Spread half the filling evenly over 1 side of dough, leaving a 1⁄2" border. Brush border with water.
2. Fold dough over filling to form a half moon. Press edges to seal. Generously dust dough with flour.
3. Roll a checkered ravioli pin firmly over dough, imprinting it with a pattern of squares.
4. Using a fluted ravioli cutter (called a rotella), cut the ravioli along the indentations.
5. Separate the ravioli and let them air-dry for 1 hour. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
MORE TO READ
Our Best Pumpkin Recipes Celebrate the Flavor of Fall
Think outside the pie this autumn with these craveable cooking ideas from around the globe.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.