This tangy sangria is named after the Louisiana town where Tabasco sauce was invented.
Yield: makes 1 Cocktail
- 1 oz. <a href="https://www.saveur.com/article/Wine-and-Drink/Avery-Island-Sangria-Base/">Avery Island Sangria Base</a>
- 4 oz. red wine, preferably Rioja
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. brandy
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> oz. Cointreau
- 1 slice orange, 1/4" thick
- 1 slice lemon, 1/4" thick
- Fill a 12 oz. glass with ice. Add sangria base, wine, brandy and cointreau. Cover glass with a cocktail shaker top. Shake thoroughly. Garnish with an orange slice and a lemon slice.
AmericanCocktail PartiesCocktailsFruitNorth AmericanOccasionsCocktail PartyDrinksEasyEntertaininglouisianaRecipes
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, Tricks, and Tips for Hosting a Himalayan-Inspired Vegetarian Feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.