- The Parasol Cocktail
- Country Ham and Red-Eye Gravy Danish
- Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes with Lemon Crema
- Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Fresh Fruit
The Game Plan
- Scale up the Parasol cocktail for a crowd! Multiply the first four ingredients by the amount of people you have, shake them all together, pour into glasses, and then top each individually with prosecco.
- See our step-by-step guide to making perfectly creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs.
- When making the blueberry quinoa pancakes, prepare the lemon crema before anything else, and then hold it in the fridge, sealed, until you are ready to garnish and serve the pancakes.
- See our guide to making the coiled pastry for country ham and red-eye gravy danishes.