This bloody mary is chock-full of chopped vegetables and flavored with fresh herbs.
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 6 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Worcestershire, to taste
- Tabasco, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Pour all ingredients into a pitcher and stir. Chill mixture, stirring often, for 2 hours.
Remove and discard thyme. Fill 2 glasses with ice; pour mixture into each. Serve with a spoon, if you like.
Continue to Next Story