Aleppo pepper (a tangy Middle Eastern spice), raisins, and raw cauliflower marry in this simple yet unusual salad.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. Aleppo pepper, plus more
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby arugula
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup packed parsley leaves
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower (about 1 lb.), trimmed and thinly shaved using a mandoline
- Whisk lemon juice, honey, Aleppo, orange juice, oil, and salt in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Transfer salad to a serving platter; garnish with more Aleppo pepper.