Harvest by Roy Ellamar at Bellagio Las Vegas pays homage to the origin of food with regionally sourced cuisine and a line-up of classic cocktails featuring cold-pressed juices and homegrown herbs. Beets by Roy is a mix of house-made cold-pressed beet juice with El Silencio Espadín Mezcal, lemon juice, and mandarin syrup, garnished with a goat cheese stuffed beet cone.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Patron Single Barrel
- 1⁄2 oz. Mezcal Joven (El Silencio – Espadin)
- 3⁄4 oz. Mandarin Syrup (Fruitations Tangerine)
- 3⁄4 oz. Lime Juice
- 2 oz. Beet Juice, preferably Bellagio Cold-Pressed Organic Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing glass, shake and pour over a martini glass.
- Optional: garnish with a beet chip topped with goat cheese.