Hit with both horseradish and Sriracha, this cocktail sauce gets a double dose of tongue tingling heat.
Yield: makes 1 1/4 cups
Time: 1 hours
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> cup chile sauce
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Asian hot sauce, such as Sriracha
- Whisk the chile sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, and hot sauce in a bowl; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, Tricks, and Tips for Hosting a Himalayan-Inspired Vegetarian Feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.