Grilled Corn Salad
This simple side salad is a great use for leftover corn after a weekend cookout. It can also be served with corn chips, like salsa.
Yield: serves 12-15
- 8 cups grilled corn, cut off the cob
- 2 cups julienned sugar snap peas
- 1 cup small-dice red onion
- 1 cup small-dice red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and let sit for at least 1 hour. Recheck seasoning and serve.