This off-dry cocktail skews savory, thanks to the sherry. It’s ideal paired with jamón or other savory bites.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Dolin Dry vermouth
- 1⁄2 oz. dry amontillado sherry
- 3 dashes Fee’s peach bitters
- 3 green olives, for garnish
- 1 slice slice jamón, for garnish
- pinches kosher salt
- In a mixing glass, combine the vodka, vermouth, sherry, and bitters with ice. Stir well, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- To garnish, wind the jamón between the olives and secure with a plastic spear. Add the jamón and olive garnish to the glass along with the salt.