- Two Days Before: Shop for the ingredients and stock up on wine; a German riesling or an Austrian gruner veltliner with nice acidity and a hint of sweetness will pair well with the spice while not competing with the Thai flavors.
- The Day Before: Make the pistachio semifreddo and freeze overnight. Make the gazpacho.
- The Morning Of: Set the table. Shred the zucchini and make the sauce for the salad; keep them separate and store in the refrigerator. Grill the shrimp and chill. And don't forget to chill the wine.
- A Few Hours Before: Assemble the spring rolls; cover with plastic wrap tightly and chill. Make the dipping sauce.
- An Hour Before: Slice the peaches, add sugar, and let macerate. Have wine glasses out and an ice bucket for wine ready for when guests arrive.
- Just Before Guests Arrive: Place spring rolls and dipping sauce on a platter (if you're serving as an appetizer). Place the wine on ice. Light candles and turn on music.
- When Ready To Eat: Spoon gazpacho into bowls and garnish with cilantro and mint. Toss zucchini salad with sauce and garnish with peanuts and herbs. 20 minutes before dessert, remove the semifreddo from the freezer.