Bartender Jeremy Wilson serves this cross between a White Russian and a Thai iced coffee on tap at his bar Donnie Vegas in Portland, Oregon. His recipe is scaled down here, but it's easy to mix in larger batches for parties or weekend brunches. The name is a joking nod to John Goodman's character in The Big Lebowski, who refuses to bowl on the Sabbath. "If you can't bowl, you might as well drink," Wilson says.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Cruzan Black Strap rum
- 1 oz. cold brew coffee, preferably Stumptown
- 1⁄2 oz. St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 1⁄2 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers aztec chocolate bitters
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously, then strain into an old fashioned glass filled with ice.