One of our favorite ways to use tangy marinated artichokes is for crostini.
- 8 1/2"-thick slices ciabatta or another peasant-style bread
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone
- 1 (6 1/2-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 oz. parmesan, shaved thin with a peeler
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire in a grill or set gas grill to medium-high. Drizzle the bread with oil. Grill bread slices until both sides are golden brown with slightly charred crusts, 4–5 minutes.
While hot, rub bread with garlic. Slather 1 tbsp. of the marcarpone on top of each toasted slice. Top marscapone with artichoke hearts, chives, parmesan, and pepper. Drizzle with more oil, if you like.