Ben’s Bloody Mary
Assistant kitchen director Ben Mims entertains a crowd with this lemony bloody mary.
Yield: serves 8
- 8 oz. vodka, plus more to taste
- 8 cups tomato juice or V8
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 3 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. worcestershire
- 4 tbsp. fresh grated horseradish
- 4 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. Tabasco
- Celery stalks, pickled asparagus, pickled green beans, and green olives, for garnish
- Pour ingredients into a pitcher filled with cracked ice. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Serve with celery stalks, asparagus, green beans, and olives.
MORE TO READ
Our Best Pumpkin Recipes Celebrate the Flavor of Fall
Think outside the pie this autumn with these craveable cooking ideas from around the globe.
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.