This vibrantly-hued cocktail comes to us from Northern Spy Food Co. in Manhattan—fresh celery juice adds an earthy, bright flavor to Cocchi Americano and dry vermouth.
A light drink featuring fresh celery juice is perfect for summer.
Yield: makes 1 Cocktail
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Cocchi Americano
- 1 1⁄2 oz. dry vermouth, preferably Dolin
- 1 oz. fresh celery juice*
- 1⁄4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. club soda
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Stir Cocchi Americano, vermouth, celery, and lemon juices in an old fashioned glass filled with ice; top with club soda and garnish with lemon twist.
- *To juice celery, use an electric juicer and follow manufacturer’s instructions or purée roughly chopped celery stalks in a food processor until smooth. Pour over a cheesecloth-lined sieve set over a bowl; press on solids until all the juice is drained. Combine lemon and celery juices immediately to prevent browning.