This recipe for lemon-pepper pork chops is from Sarah Huck and Jaimee Young's book Campfire Cookery: Adventuresome Recipes and Other Curiosities for the Great Outdoors (Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 2011). Serve the chops with Piperade Salad for a laid-back summer supper.
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 4 (8 oz.) bone-in, center-cut pork chops, about 1 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. freshly cracked black peppercorns
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Continue to Next Story