A poolside classic, this blended pineapple-and-coconut cooler is heightened with a splash of aromatic bitters.
- 3 oz. (6 Tbsp.) pineapple juice
- 2 oz. (4 Tbsp.) cream of coconut, such as Coco Lopez
- 1⁄2 oz. (1 Tbsp.) light rum
- 1⁄2 oz. (1 Tbsp.) dark rum
- 3 Tbsp. crushed, canned pineapple
- 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) half-and-half
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 2 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- 2 pineapple wedges, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, cream of coconut, both rums, canned pineapple, half-and-half, and bitters. Add the ice cubes and blend on high speed until smooth. Divide the mixture between 2 chilled cocktail glasses, garnish each with a cherry and pineapple wedge, and serve immediately.