Greek Pasta Salad
Tangy feta and crunchy veggies get extra body from rotini in this classic Greek-inspired pasta salad. Easy to make and best served chilled or at room temperature, it’s a perfect picnic dish.
- 10 oz. rotini, cooked and chilled (3 cups)
- 2 medium tomatos, cored, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch dice (1 cup)
- 1 small cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch dice (1 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled (8 oz.)
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and serve chilled.