Cantina Pierino in Buenos Aires offers sorrentinos with a variety of fillings and a long list of sauces to choose from. The house sauce, the Pierino, is creamy and pungent with gorgonzola and slice arugula. We particularly like the ham-and-cheese ravioli, especially when paired with either the Pierino sauce or the scarparo, a light tomato sauce enriched with cream.
- 1 (750-mL.) bottle Campari, chilled
- 1 (750-mL.) bottle Cinzano sweet vermouth, chilled
- 1 (750-mL.) bottle prosecco, chilled
- Rind from 1 large orange, cut into long, thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- In a large punch bowl filled with ice, pour the Campari, Chinzano vermouth, and prosecco. Stir, then garnish with strips of orange rind. Ladle into rocks glasses or punch cups to serve.