This recipe from economist Nicola Ceteorelli is included in John Donohue's anthology of men who cook at home, Man with a Pan (Algonquin, 2011). A snap to make for an easy weeknight meal, the recipe is also elegant enough to serve on special occasions, especially made with fresh, high-quality tomatoes. This recipe first appeared in our May 2011 issue, with the article Macho Meals.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (4-oz.) skin-on fish fillets, such as bass or snapper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 1⁄2 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley