We got this recipe from SAVEUR contributor Eric Goodman and his wife, Susan Morgan. They advised us to freeze fresh-picked raspberries to make delicious, summery desserts even in the dead of winter.
- 3 pints fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°. Toss raspberries with 2 tbsp. of the sugar in a medium baking dish and set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, and remaining 2 tbsp. sugar in a small bowl, breaking up any clumps with the tines of a fork.
- Scatter topping evenly over berries and bake until topping is deep golden and berries are bubbling, about 40 minutes. Set aside to let cool briefly before serving.