We got this recipe from SAVEUR contributor Eric Goodman and his wife, Susan Morgan. They advised us to freeze fresh-picked raspberries to make delicious, summery desserts even in the dead of winter.
Yield: serves 6
- 3 pints fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup coarse fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375°. Toss raspberries with 2 tbsp. of the sugar in a medium baking dish and set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, and remaining 2 tbsp. sugar in a small bowl, breaking up any clumps with the tines of a fork.
- Scatter topping evenly over berries and bake until topping is deep golden and berries are bubbling, about 40 minutes. Set aside to let cool briefly before serving.
MORE TO READ
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.
Watermelon Gin Punch with Himalayan Salt
Elegant black tea and botanical flavors round out this pretty party punch.