White Wine Punch
This fuss-free white wine punch recipe, developed by kitchen assistant Phillip Basone, can be made year-round using seasonal fruit. In the summer, use fruits like blackberries, raspberries, and peaches; in the fall, swap the stone fruit for pears, apples, and quinces; in the winter months, feature citrus, cranberries, and starfruit.
- 3 (750-ml) bottles of Chardonnay
- 3⁄4 cup Grand Mariner
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 ripe plum, thinly sliced
- 1 firm peach, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- In a punch bowl or large glass container, combine chardonnay, Grand Marnier, and orange, lime, and lemon juices. Add the sliced fruit. Serve ladled over ice.