Jason Gronlund, executive chef for Tabasco, added ginger to this sweet martini to give it a pleasant zing.
- 2 oz. Pineapple Infused Vodka
- 1 1⁄2 oz. Duykeper Pineapple
- 1 oz. ginger brandy
- 1 oz. Sprite, chilled
- 1 dash habanero Tabasco sauce
- Crystallized ginger and dried pineapple for garnish
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a cocktail shaker that has been filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with crystallized ginger and a slice of dried pineapple.