Juicy red grapes are the star of a sweet and lightly spicy fresh salsa made with cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and honey. Leah Koenig, who developed the recipe for our One Ingredient, Many Ways series, likes to serve it with baked fish or chicken, or as a starter with tortilla chips.
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Combine red onion, lime juice, and vinegar in a large bowl; let sit 15 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.