This refreshing frozen drink from Williamsburg, Brooklyn’s Baby’s All Right gets its baby pink color and pleasant bitterness from a combination of Campari and fresh grapefruit juice, while a pinch of finely ground yerba maté adds subtle herbal flavor and a gentle caffeine kick—the perfect fuel for a night of revelry.
- 6 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. Monin Grapefruit Syrup or Campari
- 2 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 2 oz. simple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp. yerba maté powder
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with 4 cups of ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into coupe glasses and garnish each with a maraschino cherry.