Full Windsor Cocktail
This large-batch cocktail from Erick Castro, founder of Possessed By Spirits and owner of Boilermaker in NYC, combines smoky Scotch with sweet calvados and floral Benedictine for a refreshing tonic, perfect for TKoccasion.
- 7 oz. Scotch whisky
- 7 oz. apple brandy
- 5 1⁄4 oz. Carpano Antica sweet vermouth
- 1 3⁄4 oz. Benedictine liqueur
- 3 1⁄2 oz. water
- 14 dashes angostura bitters
- 14 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- In a large bowl, stir the whisky with the brandy, vermouth, Benedictine, water, and both bitters until blended. Pour into a clean 750-milliliter bottle and cover with the top. Refrigerate until ready to drink.