Named after the motorcycle brand, this Aperol spritz riff from Atlanta’s Greg Best, subs Cappelletti aperitivo, a red-wine-based aperitif, for Aperol. This recipe first appeared in our June/July 2015 issue with Talia Baiocchi and Leslie Pariseau’s story On The Spritz.
- 1 cup Cappelletti aperitivo
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice, plus twists for garnish
- 2 tsp. honey mixed with 1/2 tsp. hot water
- Prosecco, for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper, for serving
- Combine aperitivo, lemon juice, and honey syrup in a pitcher. Divide between 4–6 ice-filled glasses and top each with 3–4 oz. prosecco. Garnish with lemon twists and a pinch of pepper.