Prosciutto di San Daniele Wrapped Grissini [sponsored]
Instant showstopper, this quick and easy recipe will take any party spread to the next level.
Yield: serves 12
- 12 slices Prosciutto di San Daniele
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 12 breadsticks
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone, rosemary and sea salt.
- Using a brush, coat breadsticks with cheese spread and wrap with a slice of Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve.