You could turn into a pillar of fudge if you eat one of these—but if you have a sweet tooth, this will satisfy it for sure.
Yield: serves 1
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop each of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream
- English walnut syrup
- <a href=”https://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Black-Walnut-Sauce”>Black/ walnut syrup</a>
- Pineapple syrup
- Strawberry syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Peel banana and split it into 3 lengthwise slices. Place in the bottom of a banana-split dish.
- Put scoops of ice cream on top of bananas. Spoon walnut syrup and black walnut sauce over all 3 scoops of ice cream.
- Follow this with pineapple syrup on strawberry ice cream, strawberry syrup on chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup on vanilla ice cream.
- Finally, top with whipped cream and a few maraschino cherries.