Bright and aromatic with plenty of fresh parsley, this potato salad is definitive of Moroccan cuisine.
Moroccan Potato Salad
Bright and aromatic with plenty of fresh parsley, this potato salad is definitve of Moroccan cuisine.
Yield: serves 4-6
- 2 lb. scrubbed new potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 minced peeled small red onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place new potatoes in a pot of cold salted water. Cook over medium-high heat until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain potatoes and cool.
- Combine parsley, red onion, garlic, and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Peel potatoes, then coarsely chop; add to dressing and mix. Serve at room temperature.