This cranberry-flavored shot seems appropriate for the season.
Yield: makes 20
- 1 (3-oz.) package of sweetened cranberry gelatin
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> cup Southern Comfort
- <sup>1</sup>⁄<sub>2</sub> cup citron vodka
- 20 (1-oz.) disposable paper cups
- Put gelatin into a heatproof bowl. Pour 1 cup of boiling water into bowl and stir until gelatin dissolves. Add Southern Comfort and vodka and stir well. Divide gelatin mixture between paper cups. Refrigerate until firm, 2-4 hours.
MORE TO READ
Our Best Pumpkin Recipes Celebrate the Flavor of Fall
Think outside the pie this autumn with these craveable cooking ideas from around the globe.
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.