Marinated artichokes and briny niçoise olives dot this Provençal-inspired tuna salad, paired with hard boiled eggs and roasted peppers for an easy, dressed-up sandwich. This recipe first appeared in our April 2014 issue.
- 1 (4-oz.) can tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp. minced artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp. pitted niçoise olives
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 sandwich roll
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced, for serving
- Roasted peppers, for serving
- Lettuce, for serving
- Mix tuna, artichoke hearts, olives, olive oil, paprika, and salt in a bowl; serve on a roll with roasted peppers, egg, and lettuce.