Whole grain Dijon mustard and lemon brighten up roasted salmon in this simple dinner main from The Yellow Table‘s Anna Watson Carl. She especially likes it for entertaining: It’s simple, comes together quickly, and requires little hands-on time.
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (1 1/4 lb.) piece salmon, skin-on
- 1 lemon, half thinly sliced, half reserved for serving
- 6 sprigs thyme
- Heat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, whisk honey, mustard, oil, salt, and pepper; set sauce aside. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; arrange salmon, skin-side down, on foil. Drizzle with reserved sauce; top with lemon slices and thyme. Bake until just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and squeeze remaining lemon half over salmon.