Baked salmon brightened with lemon zest and parsley and combined with crème fraîche makes a creamy, savory dip that's great served on crackers or toast points.
Yield: makes 1 1/2 cups
- 8 oz. boneless skinless salmon filet
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- Zest of one lemon
- Crackers or toast points, for serving
- Heat oven to 375°. Place salmon in an 8” x 8” baking dish and drizzle with 2 tbsp. lemon juice, the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake 15 minutes until cooked through; set aside to cool.
- When salmon is cool enough to handle, combine with crème fraiche, parsley, shallot, remaining lemon juice, and zest. Season with salt and pepper. Serve on crackers or toast points.
MORE TO READ
Our Best Pumpkin Recipes Celebrate the Flavor of Fall
Think outside the pie this autumn with these craveable cooking ideas from around the globe.
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.