This bluefish paté has all the makings of a traditional fish dip—cream cheese, lemon, herbs—with a few updates to give it some zing.
Featured in: NYC to CSA: A Bluefish Paté for Every Palate
- 8 oz. boneless, skinless smoked bluefish
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. wasabi paste
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crackers, bread, or crudite, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the bluefish with the cream cheese, lemon juice, butter, and wasabi paste, and pulse until smooth. Scrape the fish into a bowl and stir in the red onion and dill, and season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers, bread, or crudite.