Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
The classic, now made better. The warm verve of cinnamon and nutmeg scream “tis the season!”
Whip them up in bulk, then batch them into single servings of anise-spiced, matcha-dusted love
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped milk chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a mug, add the cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a small pot, add the milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove and transfer the milk to the mug; stir until the ingredients are incorporated, about 1 minute.