The classic, now made better. The warm verve of cinnamon and nutmeg scream “tis the season!”
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped milk chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a mug, add the cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a small pot, add the milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove and transfer the milk to the mug; stir until the ingredients are incorporated, about 1 minute.