Mint Hot Chocolate
Adding a mint tea bag is the perfect way to flavor hot chocolate. For a stronger mint flavor, steep the tea bag for longer, but you only need a couple minutes so the mint doesn’t get too grassy. A couple fresh mint leaves don’t hurt, either.
Whip them up in bulk, then batch them into single servings of anise-spiced, matcha-dusted love
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped milk chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 single-serving bag moroccan mint tea
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a mug, add the cocoa powder, chocolate, sugar, and tea bag.
- In a small pot, add the milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove and transfer the milk to the mug. Let the tea bag steep for 2 minutes, then remove. Stir the hot chocolate until the chocolate is melted and the sugar is incorporated, and serve.