Like a brownie in shape and texture, blondies are packed with all the brown sugar and butterscotchy goodness of chocolate chip cookies, but softer and more substantial.
- 12 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pan
- 2 cups flour, plus more for pan
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups roughly chopped white chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 9″ x 13″ baking pan; set aside. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Whisk together sugars, vanilla, and eggs together in a bowl until smooth. Add butter, and stir until smooth. Add flour mixture, and stir until just combined. Stir in white chocolate, and spread batter in prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with a few crumbs attached, about 20 minutes.