By using seasonal squash, this light and tasty dish—developed by Alex Saggiomo at Blue Apron—can be made year-round. Feel free to get creative with the topping for this tart, which will help stretch leftover squash and other vegetables.
- One 10- by 15-in. sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed and rolled out slightly to soften
- Half a butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into large cubes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cups heavy cream
- ½ tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tbsp. fresh goat cheese, divided
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into ¼-in. rounds
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into ¼-in. rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
When grilling just won’t cut it, we’ve got you covered with these knockout recipes.