A Low-Key Comfort Food Dinner
- Winter Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Kale and Sausage Penne with Lemon Cream Sauce
- Cime di Rapa Fritte (Slow-Cooked Broccoli Rabe)
- Hot Milk Cake
- Pearman’s Toddy
More About This Menu
- The broccoli rabe needs time to cook, but only needs very occasional attention, so get it started as soon as possible.
- The cinnamon simple syrup for the Pearman’s Toddy will keep for up to two weeks in the refrigerator. Make it ahead of time to reduce day-of preparation.
- The Pearman’s Toddy can be made in a large batch. Multiply up for the amount of drinks you want to make, and then add the bitters individually to each drink once you’ve poured them out.