More About This Menu
- The truffles, glazed pecans, and the individual components for the tartlets can all be made a day in advance; chill the truffles, cream, and berry sauce in the fridge overnight, and store the pastry crusts and the glazed pecans in airtight containers at room temperature.
- The financiers are better made and consumed the same day, but you can gather and measure your ingredients the day before to save on prep time.
- The Antoinette calls for fresh blackberries, but in winter, thawed, frozen blackberries are a fine substitute.
- In addition to the cocktail ingredients, set out some sparkling cider, club soda, and a few fresh juices for non-alcoholic drink options.
- For more sparkling libations, see our collection of Prosecco and champagne cocktails, and for bite-sized dessert ideas, check out our recipes for two-bite sweets.