Cornichons and walnuts add nice crunch to tuna salad served on hearty multigrain toast. This recipe first appeared in our April 2014 issue.
- 1 (4-oz.) can tuna, drained
- 3 tbsp. roughly chopped cornichons
- 3 tbsp. roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- Butter lettuce, for serving
Mix tuna, cornichons, walnuts, olive oil, whole-grain mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl; serve on multigrain toast with lettuce.