Taco Truck Tuna Sandwich
The bright flavors of lime, cilantro, and jalapeño are puréed together and combined with canned tuna fish for a unique, taco-inspired wrap. This recipe first appeared in our April 2014 issue.
- ¼ cups cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 seeded jalapeño
- 1 (4-oz.) can tuna, drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tortillas, for serving
- Julienned radish, for serving
- Sliced avocado, for serving
- Purée cilantro leaves, olive oil, lime juice, and jalapeño in a food processor; stir in tuna, salt, and pepper; roll in a tortilla with radish and avocado.