(Revuelto de Gambas)
We sampled this hearty dish of eggs and shrimp at Barcelona's La Boqueria food market.
Yield: serves 2
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 6 shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, and parsley and cook until soft, 2–3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the same pan, then add scallions and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in mushroom mixture, then add eggs, gently stirring until eggs are just set, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
Breakfast & BrunchEuropeanFish & SeafoodFryProteinRecipes by TechniqueSautéEasyIssue 32RecipesSeafoodShellfishSpanish-PortugueseSpring
MORE TO READ
Our Best Pumpkin Recipes Celebrate the Flavor of Fall
Think outside the pie this autumn with these craveable cooking ideas from around the globe.
Don’t Fear the Dinner Party: Toasting Romy Gill’s Cookbook from Home
Recipes, tricks, and tips for hosting a Himalayan-inspired vegetarian feast.