(Revuelto de Gambas)
We sampled this hearty dish of eggs and shrimp at Barcelona’s La Boqueria food market.
Scrambled Eggs with Shrimp
We sampled this hearty dish of eggs and shrimp at Barcelona's La Boqueria food market.
Yield: serves 2
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 6 shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, and parsley and cook until soft, 2–3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the same pan, then add scallions and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in mushroom mixture, then add eggs, gently stirring until eggs are just set, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt.