(Revuelto de Gambas)
We sampled this hearty dish of eggs and shrimp at Barcelona’s La Boqueria food market.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 6 shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, and parsley and cook until soft, 2–3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the same pan, then add scallions and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in mushroom mixture, then add eggs, gently stirring until eggs are just set, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt.